The advantages of using household software can be remarkable. Whether you have experience with design design or not, software design can give you a fairly clear picture of what a new house really looks like and this is wonderful.
1. Make sure you understand how the software works. Take the time to read the instructions and practice using the software until you are happy with all the tools and other options available in the application.
2. Get some design design books to make sure you're designing everything so it'll work and flow right into a new house. In other words, do not let the hallows get too big and your bedrooms too small.
3. Do not design a house with engineering problems. Your home might be a little wonderful on your computer, but it has an engineering problem. Do not get too excited before you actually try to figure out if your home is built.
4. When you have a good design, make sure that all electrical, plumbing, heating and ventilation systems will really work and work well with home design.
5. It would not be a bad idea to understand how homes are actually constructed before you design one. I can not tell you how many architects I've worked with, who do not understand how homes are actually built.
If you have the design software, design a few different buildings before approaching an architect or engineer. A good engineer or architect and even a good general developer can look at home design and identify potential problems with it. Have fun with the design of your software.